Tongariro release postponed

Due to the Covid-19 lockdown situation this month’s scheduled Tongariro release has been postponed.

Whitewater NZ has negotiated with Genesis Energy to postpone this release until later in the year, when we will be able to get out and enjoy it! 

The future release date has not been confirmed yet and Whitewater NZ will endeavour to establish a suitable date that works for as many paddlers as possible.

Stay home and stay safe everyone!

Share it on Social Media